June 29, 2020
On the 15th June Photography Studios were allowed to open in the England as long as the current government guidelines were met. We are very excited to be able to welcome families back in the studio and have put a lot of work into creating a space which is safe for your little ones. We are pleased to share with you the new procedures we have in the place for our studio..
1. Social Distancing – Our studio is small and intimate, we therefore can only allow a maximum of 3 people into the studio at one time in order to social distancing. We are limiting our studio shoots to newborns and babies at this stage. Older children we will continue with outdoor photography shoots.
2. The Studio, props and blankets will be cleaned and washed before and after each session. We will also provide anti-bac and wash our hands throughly before and during the session. Please note toilets will not be accessible at this time.
3. During your studio session I will be wearing a mask at all times.
4. Newborn Photography – We will NOT be able to handle the baby due to social distancing regulations therefore photoshoots will be more natural including more family photos. Although we are restricted with complicated newborn poses we will however be able to use props and get some images of baby on their own. Babies won’t be able to be wrapped like before so I recommend bringing white plain vests for them to wear.
5. Facetime Sessions – We do understand that for some people they would rather stay at home, so we will still be offering our remote Facetime sessions for any families who don’t want to miss these early moments.
Safety is our biggest priority within the studio, if you are considering booking a newborn shoot and would like to discuss any of these points in more detail please do get in touch. We look forward to seeing you all either in person or vitually very soon! Nikki xx
Be the first to comment